Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | See the Starting Date and Form Here – Firs.gov.ng-Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Jobs Vacancies is now open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. The FIRS is now recruiting graduates and non graduates for the upcoming jobs vacancies. Please read the below instructions here carefully in other to apply and register for FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 form. You can register now to create an online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by FIRS. You can update your profile anytime using your unique email address and password.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Formportal ; the purpose of this publication is to address and guide interested candidates. For anticipating on Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment | job opportunities.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment application form. Most of this popular questions people ask are:
- Where can I obtain the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS ) Recruitment Application form?
- How can I apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application form?
- Is the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Application form 2019 application form out?
- When will Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) 2019 Recruitment Application start?
- I need Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2019 updates?
This article publication will answer most of the asked questions by our readers about when the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment form will be out. We are more than delighted to inform all who eager to join the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment this year that the form will be out soon.
IMPORTANT: The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment applications form 2019/2020 is currently not out yet. But however kindly take your precious time to read this helpful information below to be guided when Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) form will be out.
FIRS GENERAL RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS
Candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment must possess the necessary skills as follows:
- 1). Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institutions .
- 2). Candidates must not be above 35 years of age
- 3). West African School Certificate (WASC) or senior secondary school certificate (SSCE) Withe credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English language and at least passes in two (2) other subjects, or
- 4). National Examination Council (NECO) /General certificate of Education (GCE) ordinary level with passes in four (4) Subjects obtained at two sittings including English language
- 5). National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National certificate of Education (NCE) from a well established institutions OR
General certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
To be able to know if the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitments 2019 has officially commenced reach out to the official Website Firs.gov.ng OR Visit this page regularly as updates will be made at the right time.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) will be recruiting on the following States: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Buchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.
- Candidates are required to fill the online application correctly and submit accordingly
- Applicants must not submit multiple applications if found you will be disqualified
- Application form is absolutely free of charge
- All shortlisted candidates will be invited for physical screening
If you wants us to feed you with a note information regarding to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment 2019/2020 , kindly drop your email address in the comments box below. Was this article helpful? If yes, then kindly share to your friends using the sharing button below to whom are interested in this kind of information.
I know you are much satisfied with the above guidelines and notice on Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment from us, you can drop your email or mobile phone number on the comments box if you want us to inform and notify you when Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment will commence.
Also know that we share the latest jobs, school news and scholarship news around the world, we advice you visit regularly on
www.studybliz.com.ng for latest scholarship and jobs opportunities updates allover the globe.