Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 Form –See The Starting Date and Registration Form Here – www.nbc.gov.ng
Are you looking and searching for the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment registration form 2019/2020 Form for application? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for NBC jobs vacancies today? If yes, then you are on the right path. Because below here you shall get all the information you need to know before applying Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Jobs today.
Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2019/2020 registration exercises is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply for.
The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission is recruiting graduates and none graduates into the following positions which is a major ongoing recruitment.
Please kindly read the following instructions here carefully before filling out the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2019/2020 registration form. You can register now to create an online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by Nigerian Broadcasting Commission. You can also upgrade your profile anytime using your unique Email address and password.
I assure you that, when you read and understand the information we have on this page, you will stand out in all stages of the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment process.
Here we are going to show you the basic requirements, the educational requirements, age requirements and moreover how to register for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment form online.
We have divided this guide into different categories, the first line is the requirements, second is how you can register. The third part of this, is the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission online recruitment 2019 guidelines will show you how to get latest jobs updates about recruitment.
NBC RECRUITMENT 2019 REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS –SEE REQUIREMENTS HERE
A Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second class upper Division or HND in the relevant field with upper credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Applicants should at least have 4-5 years of professional experience on the jobs.
- The position demands excellent writing skills.
- An exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written Form,
- An experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media
- Applicants must be able to multi tasks, meet deadlines and abilities to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player, Ability to work independently and effectively with nominal instructions.
- Applicants must be 25 to 30 years of age and Hard working.
- ICT Knowledge and proficiency required.
- Capable to challenge the status and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, web Applications and the use of relevant Applications for effective delivery of services.
Important information About 2019/2020 NBC recruitment Form
You have to kindly note that the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission is not currently recruiting for now. You have to disregard any other information you have come across about NBC jobs vacancies.
If you want more information and updates, kindly comment on the comments box so we can update you immediately when NBC recruitment Form will be available and out for registration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NBC 2019/2020 FORM REGISTRATION
To register for Nigerian Broadcasting Commission jobs recruitment 2019 online visit www.nbc.gov.ng or simply follow the instructed guidelines below.
Do you want to get latest news and information about this year’s Nigerian Broadcasting Commission recruitment 2019? If yes, kindly comment below now.