What is P-yes Program? Is it Legitimate or Scam? Find Out Now
Some people has been seeking to know if p-yes program is legitimate or scam. Some have even written to popular forums like Nairaland.com seeking for the best solution for this program if it’s legitimate or not.
Some people even say that they program is set up with the aim of deceiving the gullible Nigerians and stealing funds by the government officials. You have to understand that as for now, we do not know if truly its or not.
Below here you shall get all the information you need to understand about P-YES Progeamme and how to apply for it via p-yes program official website/portal.
What is P-yes Program?
The presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria aimed at reducing the higher rate of unemployment among the many Nigerians. The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct Empowerment initiatives.
The President Youth Empowerment Programme, p-yes registration exercises is set up to recruit 774,000 unemployed Nigerians and Empowering them with skills to be productive within his/her immediate community. The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as:
- Information Technology
- Technology acquisition and many more other strategics vocations.
Note: All successful trainees will be equipped with seed Empowerment tools (SET) such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implementation, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
Interested individuals are hereby notified by from today, they should apply for the presidential Empowerment progreamme (P-YES) Scheme. So interested candidates should secure this opportunity by meeting with the requirements below here.
Requirements for Registration Application?
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, Semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for the qualifications is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the fore going, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Candidates must be a Nigerian male or Female between the ages of 18-40 years.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification (National identity Card, international Passport, permanent Voter’s “PVC”)
- Candidates must provide a second level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Provable upright characters and a stable mind.
- Candidates must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
The ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Candidates must have a complete guarantor’s form
See Also: Other Federal Government Jobs To Apply
- NDDC Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment
- SURCON Recruitment
- Transmission Company Of Nigeria Recruitment
- MLSCN Recruitment
- OAUGF Recruitment
- NaHCON Recruitment
- Nigeria Communications Commission Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- Nigeria Copyright Commission Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Legal Aid Council of Nigeria Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Services Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Federal Character Commission Recruitment
Do you want us to inform you with more information about p-yes programs? If yes comments now below okay.